Construction sites and development land are vulnerable to break-ins, vandalism and the theft of tools, vehicles and materials.
Often these are hazardous environments where intruders could be putting themselves at risk by breaking in, and any incidents could cause delays to the programme as well as impacting on the reputation of the development.
Our temporary fencing and hoarding systems provide the ideal solution for perimeter protection. Surface mounted solutions designed for rapid installation in virtually any location, even where there is a gradient or uneven surface, our temporary fencing and hoarding systems provide seamless perimeter protection, with a variety of options to suit your requirements. Our FenceSafe Hoard system can be customised to provide information about your development and deliver excellent branding for your site.
Our crowd management systems also provide an ideal solution for segregating construction works from publicly accessible areas. Whether you are working in a busy urban location or carrying out a refurbishment or extension at an occupied building, our systems can help you to separate the work area and provide acoustic and dust protection for surrounding locations.
All our systems can be installed quickly by our skilled teams and provide a flexible solution that can be reconfigured easily and installed with pedestrian and vehicle gates for ease of access by authorised personnel.
Our crowd management and perimeter protection systems for construction sites include:
- FenceSafe temporary fencing systems – rapid deployment, surface mounted fencing systems developed by CLD Fencing Systems, the UK’s largest manufacturer and supplier of rigid mesh fencing systems and security gates
- FenceSafe Hoard – a next generation sustainable and secure hoarding, manufactured from a highly durable composite recycled plastic sectional profile, which includes vehicle and pedestrian gate options
- FenceSafe Gates – to enable pedestrian or vehicle access as part of a FenceSafe temporary fencing installation
- FenceSafe Turnstiles – a crowd management solution for pedestrian access as part of a FenceSafe temporary fencing installation
- ATG Surface Guard – the award-winning, pedestrian permeable and aesthetically pleasing surface-mounted HVM system
- Rapid Defender – a temporary vehicle security barrier designed by Rosehill and manufactured from 100% rubber
- The Claw – a surface mounted drop and go barrier, which can be customised with company logos, branding or sponsorship
- Impakt Defender – an IWA14-rated vehicle security barrier (VSB) made from 100% recycled rubber bonded with polyurethane for strength
Our experts can help you select the right system or combination of systems for:
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Our experts can advise you on the right solutions for any event anywhere in the UK. Contact us on 0161 507 3434 to find out more.
Find out how we can help with Commercial protection .