From large-scale music weekenders to food and drink festivals and family-friendly events, festivals have become a popular leisure event for people of all ages.
Often held in rural settings and bringing together entertainment, food and drink, camping and car parking facilities on a single site, they involve complex crowd safety management and perimeter security considerations and we can help you make the best choices to safeguard your event and the people who attend it.
Perimeter security is a key consideration to ensure that only ticket holders can attend the event and our FenceSafe range of temporary fencing and hoarding systems can be deployed safely on any terrain to provide seamless perimeter protection. Rigorously tested and compliant, with sufficient wind loading and crowd management protection for your festival, our temporary fencing and hoarding systems can be installed with pedestrian and vehicle gates to enable authorised access anywhere on the perimeter. Our temporary hoarding systems can also be vinyl wrapped for branding, information, wayfinding or advertising.
To help you maintain high standards of security when festival goers enter and exit your site, we can install surface mounted temporary turnstiles as part of your perimeter protection at all entry and exit points. They will allow single direction access or egress, with a flow rate of 15 to 22 people per minute, or they can be set to enable bi-directional access.
Vehicle as a weapon attacks are also a potential threat to safety and security at festivals and we can help you implement a robust safety strategy with our range of hostile vehicle mitigation (HVM) and vehicle security barrier (VSB) systems. Pedestrian permeable systems designed to prevent unauthorised vehicle access, while enabling people to move freely around your festival site, our HVM and VSB solutions can be installed with vehicle access points to ensure emergency services can reach the site if required. They also include options for customisation with your event’s branding or advertisers’ messaging.
We have the range of event safety and crowd management solutions you need to help you manage the movement of large numbers of people across your festival site safely, while retaining a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Our expertise means we can advise you and provide rapid deployment, removing your surface mounted event protection installation quickly and efficiently when festival goers return home.
Our event and security solutions for festivals include:
- ATG Surface Guard – the award-winning, pedestrian permeable and aesthetically pleasing surface-mounted HVM system
- Rapid Defender – a temporary vehicle security barrier designed by Rosehill and manufactured from 100% rubber
- The Claw – a surface mounted drop and go barrier, which can be customised with company logos, branding or sponsorship
- Impakt Defender – an IWA14-rated vehicle security barrier (VSB) made from 100% recycled rubber bonded with polyurethane for strength
- FenceSafe temporary fencing systems – rapid deployment, surface mounted fencing systems developed by CLD Fencing Systems, the UK’s largest manufacturer and supplier of rigid mesh fencing systems and security gates
- FenceSafe Hoard – a next generation sustainable and secure hoarding, manufactured from a highly durable composite recycled plastic sectional profile, which includes vehicle and pedestrian gate options
- FenceSafe Gates – to enable pedestrian or vehicle access as part of a FenceSafe temporary fencing installation
- FenceSafe Turnstiles – a crowd management solution for pedestrian access as part of a FenceSafe temporary fencing installation
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Our experts can advise you on the right solutions for any event anywhere in the UK. Contact us on 0161 507 3434 to find out more.
Find out how we can help with your Festivals event safety.