Whether you are implementing a pedestrianisation programme to allow al fresco dining, preparing for a public event or segregating public realm improvement works to ensure safety, our crowd management and perimeter protection systems can help.
We work with local authorities throughout the UK to provide flexible, cost-effective and low impact temporary safety and security solutions that are surface mounted and suitable for rapid deployment in virtually any location.
Our pedestrian permeable hostile vehicle mitigation systems and vehicle security barriers enable people to move around urban areas freely while limiting vehicle access and preventing vehicle as a weapon attacks.
Designed to keep people safe while enabling flow rates to continue as normal, our systems are designed to allow emergency vehicle access in as little as 30 seconds and can be deployed on a temporary basis or with additional anchors for a more permanent solution.
We can also provide a wide variety of temporary fencing and hoarding systems to enable perimeter protection for events, demonstrations and public works. Offering the effective security and robust crowd loadings of permanent installations in a surface mounted, rapid deployment solution, our fencing and hoarding can be installed with pedestrian gates or turnstiles, or vehicle gates, to enable authorised access.
Several of our systems can be customised to enable information or wayfinding displays, along with advertising revenue opportunities and all of them are installed safely by our experts, anywhere in the UK.
Our crowd management and perimeter security solutions for local authorities include:
- ATG Surface Guard – the award-winning, pedestrian permeable and aesthetically pleasing surface-mounted HVM system
- Rapid Defender – a temporary vehicle security barrier designed by Rosehill and manufactured from 100% rubber
- The Claw – a surface mounted drop and go barrier, which can be customised with company logos, branding or sponsorship
- Impakt Defender – an IWA14-rated vehicle security barrier (VSB) made from 100% recycled rubber bonded with polyurethane for strength
- FenceSafe temporary fencing systems – rapid deployment, surface mounted fencing systems developed by CLD Fencing Systems, the UK’s largest manufacturer and supplier of rigid mesh fencing systems and security gates
- FenceSafe Hoard – a next generation sustainable and secure hoarding, manufactured from a highly durable composite recycled plastic sectional profile, which includes vehicle and pedestrian gate options
- FenceSafe Gates – to enable pedestrian or vehicle access as part of a FenceSafe temporary fencing installation
- FenceSafe Turnstiles – a crowd management solution for pedestrian access as part of a FenceSafe temporary fencing installation
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Our experts can advise you on the right solutions for any event anywhere in the UK. Contact us on 0161 507 3434 to find out more.
Find out how we can help with Local Authorities protection .