Why choose us?
• Crowdguard can respond to the needs of events management and crowd management teams on a 24/7 basis due to our strong national network.
• A National Geographic framework throughout the UK with local distribution networks for efficient deployment for short-term and temporary events. With branches in Glasgow, Wigan, Manchester, Washington, Rotherham, Birmingham, London and Bath, we offer efficient deployment which cannot be matched in the market.
• Crowdguard is a bespoke dedicated event protection business with a team made up of highly-qualified and experienced individuals from within the Manufacturing, Security, Barrier, Counter Terrorism, British Policing and Event and Crisis Management sectors.
• We deploy our products through our sister company, Ainscough Industrial Services, which has more than 40 years’ experience in equipment moving and handling. Every member of our team is highly-skilled and fully-trained for deployment and your event will always be managed by professional management teams.
• We use quality British-manufactured products. We are a certified installer and distributor of the world-renowned ATG Surface Guard system, which won Best Product of the Year in the 2019 Counter Terror Awards.
• All our equipment is checked and maintained following robust processes after every single deployment by trained maintenance engineers, ensuring that our product is 100% reliable, safe and effective.