Our Core Values
• Integrity – we will always provide event security advice that is tailored to your risk, operational requirements, and budget ensuring you implement a counter terrorism strategy aligned to your specific needs.
• Professionalism – we operate to proven quality assurance processes, from risk assessment through to HVM deployment and de-rigging, with complete transparency and a commitment to keeping our promises.
• Collaboration – we are committed to working with our partners and our clients to ensure that the most appropriate HVM systems and perimeter protection solutions are deployed for each event security and public realm safety project, aligned to risk, operational requirements and budget.
• Communication – we communicate with clarity and transparency to ensure you understand your risk and the event security HVM systems we are proposing to help you mitigate risk.
• Common sense – we take a no nonsense approach to keeping things simple and offering you an event security proposal that meets your needs, without overcomplicating matters or underestimating risk.
• Passion – we are passionate about what we do, and completely committed to helping you keep people and assets safer, mitigating risk and potentially saving lives.
• Continuous improvement – we are constantly reviewing best practice and innovative HVM and perimeter protection products, striving for the highest standards in our sector and staying ahead in the event security field to offer you the most robust and proportionate solutions.
Why choose Crowdguard?
• Crowdguard can respond to the needs of event management teams, security professionals, venues and local authorities on a 24/7 basis, providing national support for all your event security, risk mitigation specification and HVM deployment needs.
• We have a national reach with risk assessment and HVM deployment capabilities across the UK, including counter terrorism experts and trained HVM installation technicians.
• Crowdguard is a dedicated event security business with an expert team of highly skilled professionals with experience across counter terrorism, risk assessment, HVM and perimeter protection specification, project management, and HVM deployment and logistics.
• We have a varied portfolio of temporary, semi-permanent and permanent HVM and perimeter protection systems, enabling us to specify the most appropriate and proportionate HVM or perimeter protection system or combination of systems for every project.
• We offer a wide range of HVM and perimeter protection solutions thanks to our established partnerships with the world’s most innovative event security equipment providers.
• All our equipment is installed by trained and experienced technicians to our strict quality assurance processes, and de-rigged promptly when no longer required.
• Where it is not possible to install your HVM or perimeter protection equipment in an ‘as rated’ configuration, we will always explain in writing all variations and ensure you are fully aware of any residual risk.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Our team are on hand to help you with any queries you may have.
Please use the form below to get in touch with us.